The Angry Birds Movie 2 Reviews

• Oct 07, 2019

Very surprising. Went in with low expectations. Actually ended up laughing out loud more than I thought I would. Could actually see myself seeing this again when it comes out on a streaming service.

• Viviana M
    Oct 06, 2019

Super funny. My kids love it!!

Super funny. My kids love it!!

• Matthew
    Oct 03, 2019

Not as good as the 1st one

Not as good as the 1st one

• Liana
    Oct 01, 2019

Funny, liked the story and appreciated the ending.

Funny, liked the story and appreciated the ending.

• Sal
    Sep 29, 2019

Fun and entertaining. My 9 year old son and I enjoyed the movie.

Fun and entertaining. My 9 year old son and I enjoyed the movie.

• Harold
    Sep 29, 2019

its was a really good movie my kids loved it.

its was a really good movie my kids loved it.

• Juan miranda
    Sep 24, 2019

Big movie chairs and also the movie theater it's big awesome

Big movie chairs and also the movie theater it's big awesome

• Jake
    Sep 24, 2019

This movie was boring. Even my kids were not wild about it and they are generally pretty easy critics. The level of creativity and humor was very simple and bland. There have been many clever movies released in the last few years with witty dialogue and fun scenes created for kids (and their parents)-this was not one of them.

• Luis
    Sep 21, 2019

Hilarious! Great movie! 🤣

Hilarious! Great movie! 🤣

• lovinglivin
    Sep 21, 2019

Witty, well written and fun!! Kids loved it and my husband and I did too!!

Witty, well written and fun!! Kids loved it and my husband and I did too!!