The Annihilators Reviews

• Oct 27, 2012

Elite Vietnam unit regroups to clean up an Atlanta neighbourhood living in fear of Roy Boy's gang of middle aged thugs. Reminded me of an episode of the A-Team and thats not a bad thing. I increased my rating after a second viewing.

• Apr 17, 2010

W/ what starts off rather good w/ a couple of fingers getting chopped off & a beating to the head w/ a meat tenderizer cools off when the A Team knock offs shows up to deal some vigilante justice. Passable 80s actioner that sorta numbs you out after awhile w/ its wooden acting aside of Gerrit Graham (who is sadly killed off rather quickly) & mindless gunfire. Disposable & forgettable that Im having problems finding some bright moments even though I watched this a few days ago.

• Apr 06, 2009

Vietnam commando unit wages war with Atlanta street gang terrorizing everyone from local shopkeepers to bag ladies. It's the sorriest looking street gang ever; most members appear middle aged and despite pushing thru millions in heroin, they wear shabby clothes and drive beat up cars. Brilliant.

• Nov 16, 2008

• Mar 09, 2008

This movie was an absolute waste of time and film, with the possible exception of being a vehicle that introduced the planet to the charms of one Becky Harris. Miss Harris portrayed the unfortunate female shopper who is accosted and eventually killed by "Roy Boy" (how friggin' lame) and his gang of marauders. At first glance , Harris appears to be a middle aged woman in a very proper June Cleaver-esque dress. We later see when the thug decides to have his way with her that she has left the house without a bra and that she (or her body double) has the majestic body of a 25-year old. I would appreciate if anyone has a still photo of the scene in this movie where she is standing in front of the thug with her breasts exposed. Truly nothing short of magnificent!