The Appearing Reviews

• Aug 17, 2017

One of the worst movies I have ever seen. No plot, no reason, no acting, and absolutely no idea where that demon came from.

• Mar 16, 2017

could have been better

could have been better

• Mar 13, 2016

I wish I could have been exorcised out of this movie after the first five minutes.

• Jul 21, 2015

The best part of this film for me is that they used the psycho house for the exteriors of the obligatory creepy house, it was pretty convoluted; the big plot twist didn't make much sense; and the stated explanation on how all these events began was offensive. a couple of creepy moments, but mediocre at best.

• Feb 10, 2015

The movie was very disappointing. Poorly written, poorly acted and extremely boring and unspectacular.

• Jan 26, 2015

What a load of nonsense, no storyline what so ever.

What a load of nonsense, no storyline what so ever.

• Jan 08, 2015

This movie is about Patrick Swayze's half-retarded brother and that guy from Lois and Clark. They look sad or scared for a bit and then a glass breaks or an owl hoots and something screams quietly. My favorite part was when i turned it off 20 minutes in. My least favorite part was the 19 minutes leading up to the 20th minute where i turned it off.

• Nov 07, 2014

You can tell how bad this movie is honing to be from the first half hour so no need to suffer and finish it.

• Nov 02, 2014

So crappy I couldn't finish it.

So crappy I couldn't finish it.

• Oct 18, 2014

The acting is lame.The story is predictable.Only "surprise" is maybe the detective;s wife background. Very few scenes were okay due to the effects.I honestly had to hold myself a couple of times from not fast forwarding.