The Assistant Reviews

Great story and acting!

Great story and acting!

• judith w
    Mar 03, 2020

BORING BEYOND BELIEF!!! I was disappointed as I like Julia and was anxious to see her in a movie!! I was waiting to see something happen!

• Misty
    Mar 02, 2020

It was awful. We just kept waiting on something, anything to make it interesting. The whole movie is basically about a girl doing all her duties at work. Thats it.

• Steve M
    Mar 02, 2020

Was alright...I read the synopsis so I knew it was only a day in the life...only thing, there was little life to care about in this one...should have delved deeper into her life as a person not just an artifact of an exec.

• Jazzbird
    Mar 01, 2020

Very good performances. However it was promoted as being a "thriller" and "riveting." Didn't live up to this descriptions.

• essbeep
    Mar 01, 2020

Excellent real-time depiction of one day in a male-dominated industry of a naive young woman with dreams of becoming a producer.

• Jan O
    Feb 26, 2020

The movie went nowhere just like The Assistant. It stunk.

The movie went nowhere just like The Assistant. It stunk.

• James W.
    Feb 26, 2020

Boring slow moving movie. Terrible ending.

Boring slow moving movie. Terrible ending.

• Kathleen B
    Feb 25, 2020

It was sooooo boring — I almost fell asleep three times.

It was sooooo boring — I almost fell asleep three times.

• Matt B