The Babymakers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Babymakers Reviews

July 9, 2013
I actually found this movie funny and enjoyable, but I am a fan of these types of movies. It's not for everyone but it's a good laugh.
June 24, 2013
Een flauwe komedie die het helaas moet hebben van de standaard pis en poep humor inplaatst van slimme grappen die verwerkt zouden konden worden in de dialogen. Om dit samen te kunnen mixen met een bankoverval was nog de grootste fout van de film. Ik wilde deze misplaatste komedie snel doen vergeten !
June 17, 2013
"We wanted to name her something both Chinese and American so we named her Jackie Chan"
Pretty underrated comedy. Not a great film but still more enjoyable than most comedy movies that have been released in the past 10 years.
½ June 8, 2013
This little comedy got some really bad reviews, but I honestly didn't think it that bad of a film and I kind of enjoyed it. This is kind of a Broken Lizard film as it stars 2 of them and is directed by one of those two guys as well and has some of the actors from their other films; that being said it can't be considered a full Broken Lizard film as it's missing 3 of them and is written by any of them. The cast does an ok job and I do like the two leads (I always forget Paul Schneider used to be on Parks and Rec too). Overall not a terrible comedy, but not that great of a film as many gags fell flat and/or were predictable.
June 7, 2013
Would have been a 2 if Olivia Munn wasn't in it
½ June 3, 2013
Funny at time. Overall it's ok. Olivia is gorgeous.
May 23, 2013
The best part of this movie was Olivia Munn, just because she is worth staring at for an hour and a half. It had it's funny moments, but it also lasted a little longer than needed. Starts off really slow but if you tough it out, it gets better as the movie progresses.
May 18, 2013
Les tÚtards ne bougent plus, on braque la banque de sperme... Mouaif...
½ May 4, 2013
Starts out a bit slow, but if you stay on board any fan of Broken Lizard should enjoy this raunchy laugh fest...super sexy Olivia Munn and loads of funny fuckers, no pun intended. What's there not to like?
May 1, 2013
Jay Chandrasekhar and Kevin Heffernan are too funny to be making garbage like this. Broken Lizard has consistently misfired since Beerfest.
April 30, 2013
Don't waste your time.
½ April 25, 2013
Not the funnest comedy type movies out there but it has its laughs and it turns out to be a fairly funny movie.
April 18, 2013
Terrible. I'd rather eat glass than watch that shit again.
½ April 12, 2013
The trailer was funny. The movie, for the most part, wasn't. Too bad, the plot and even the script had potential.
½ April 11, 2013
B grade fun. Has a bit too much crude and pointless humour that's not very funny. Knocked Up lite.
March 30, 2013
Great story idea and could have made for a hysterical movie but it was wasted on this flat movie.
½ March 30, 2013
Broken Lizard returns to give us a more basic comedy that gets the job done even if its predictable and structurally inept. Munn and Schneider are great to watch but still a total miscast. Rememberable this is not.
½ March 17, 2013
Twist on the standard bitter infertile myrtle movie. was a comical tale. Not big deal comical but their approach on the unsolicited advice was classic. :)
½ March 17, 2013
Cast ing may have been issue hear....Overall went from bad to worse
½ March 13, 2013
very dumb. I had to stop watching