The Babysitter's Seduction Reviews

• Oct 09, 2013

The mother of the family for which Michelle (Keri Russell) baby-sits dies unexpectedly. Michelle is asked to take over looking after the children and is gradually "seduced" by the father (Stephen Collins). When suspicions arise that the mother had been murdered (and had been having an affair), Michelle unknowingly becomes enveloped in a web of lies until she herself is suspected. Gradually she realises all is not as it seems... also stars Phylicia Rashad, Tobin Bell and Linda Kelsey. directed by David Burton Morris.

• Oct 03, 2012

Smells like Made for cable trash, but Keri Russell is in it, so that makes things more interesting.

• Oct 12, 2010

Half Lifetime movie cheese (not that there's anything wrong with that...), half semi-thriller. Not sure what was weirder, seeing Stephen Collins as a crazed killer, or seeing him make out with Keri Russell (yuck). Felicity, step away from Reverend Camden!!

• Aug 23, 2010

What does Lifetime Movie Network do for the world? It makes sure Keri Russell never forgets she fell for the feminine wiles of Stephen Collins.

• Jul 21, 2010

I kind of enjoyed The Babysitters Seduction. It's a terrible film but I did enjoy it. 'There's something about the film that just makes me like it. Everyone seemed to try so hard to make it a good movie, perhaps that's the reason?

• Dec 04, 2008

• Jul 28, 2008

A worth while made for tv flick

A worth while made for tv flick

• Jul 10, 2008

Review will be written when/if re-watched (Probability: Zero). First viewing: 26.07.1999

• Apr 17, 2008

For some strange reason, I love this movie!

For some strange reason, I love this movie!