The Bad Education Movie Reviews

• Aug 29, 2020

The movie has some funny bits. I really recommend watching the tv series that the movie is based on. The show is much better than the movie. All of the actors and actresses in both the show and the movie do an excellent job. It is a bit silly, but very funny if you don't take it too seriously. Jack Whitehall does an amazing job, and deserves more credit!

• Jul 15, 2020

I really remember enjoying the series of Bad Education but after watching this it was sort of a let down, there's some good funny moment's throughout this movie but apart from that there's so many scenes which don't make much sense on how they happened.

• Oct 08, 2019

It's quite filthy...but I still found myself bursting out with laughter all the way through!

• Sep 12, 2019

Must watch the show too!

Must watch the show too!

• May 24, 2019

This movie is better than its rating indicates.

This movie is better than its rating indicates.

• Jan 03, 2019

the funniest is the thought of this movie getting funding

the funniest is the thought of this movie getting funding

• Dec 16, 2018

not as good as the show but still entertaining and funny if you want to spend and hour and a bit

• Jun 18, 2018

A THEROITCAL MASTERPIECE ABOUT A SMALL BOI IN A BIG BOI WORLD OF IRAN WAIT ITS SCOTLAND LOL BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

• Jul 26, 2017

Occasionally funny big screen adaptation of an excellent BBC series.

Occasionally funny big screen adaptation of an excellent BBC series.

• Mar 17, 2017