The Bad Girls From Valley High - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Bad Girls From Valley High Reviews

May 6, 2016
a campy dark comedy with the usual suspects from the early 90's that were recognizable in teen shows or teen films, with a now dearly departed actor in the mix. its something to watch when bored and need background noise, but its not an entirely horrible film overall- you want a horrible comedy- then watch jack and jill or norbit XD
½ March 11, 2016
I give half a star for the 3 seconds Aaron Paul is on screen.
December 28, 2014
Suffering through the first 30 minutes was bad, but watching the whole thing would have been so much worse. Pass!
September 23, 2013
Baby nice up.CAN WE Chat
October 2, 2012
What In the bloody hell did I just watch!?!
Stupid storyline, bad acting, ridiculous sound effects and tries so hard to be funny that it's just ends up embarrassing rather than funny and top it off no way in hell can Julie Benz pull off being a 17 year old!
August 2, 2012
really cheesy but not bad.
½ June 11, 2012
6/11/2012: Not much good about it.
½ May 17, 2012
dark yes! teen comedy sorry missed that
February 27, 2012
Oh Lord this film was horrible! It's like an exact blend of three other films: Clueless, Jawbreaker, and Hocus Pocus. It felt to me as if the film makers wanted to feed off of the success of the film Clueless but decided to hide that fact by combining I with the darker elements of the movie Jawbreaker and the humor of 'old cronies' with a Hocus Pocus type element. And all those ingredients combined together make a mess of a movie!!! Not really funny, not well written or acted, and actually rather boring to watch. I don't recommend this one; instead revisit one of the three films this movie was trying to be.
December 26, 2011
it's funny !! hehe :)
July 5, 2011
God did this suck. It had very unfunny jokes, and just all around awful characters. The acting wasn't too bad, but when the characters you are forced to follow around are a bunch of stuck up bitches you get bored, and frustrated pretty fast.

I really only checked this movie out for the fact that it came in a four pack with another film I really enjoyed that movie for those who care is Wet Hot American Summer. Getting back to the movie at hand it is really bad. The film tries to be different by being a comical weird horror type of film, and it just fails. Basically the plot is the most popular girl in the school is obsessed with a boy who's girlfriend she murdered a year ago, and now a new girl comes to her school and she, and her clique believe for this new girl to be the ghost of the girl they accidentally murdered.

It's kind of like Mean Girls meets I know what you did last summer. Very bad movie with a couple funny moments, but overall sucks.
½ May 5, 2011
For a movie I never heard of until I bought it in a 4 pack for 6 bucks, its pretty damn hilarious. : )
January 25, 2011
Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. This movie is so bad, it defies the laws of physics and gravity to become one of the most amazingly terrible movies of all time.
January 9, 2011
Not even the great Christopher Lloyd could save this steaming pile of crap. It's obviously not scary, and it's way too cheesy and lame to be a good black comedy. I really hope nobody took this project seriously when it was filmed. Dear God.
½ November 22, 2010
Monica Keena and Julie Benz couldn't have chosen a more wacky project
it's random, weird and deep in the WTF territory
it acts and looks like those hip teen 90's films if they still had any coherence
its a shame Jonathan Brandis is just in the background for most of this movie
I did enjoy the twist they pulled at the end cause I didn't expect it at all
I suppose some the comedy works especially on Christopher Lloyd's part even if it is mostly pratt falls
it's cool to watch but not totally memorable
August 9, 2010
If you loved Mean girls you will love this great romantic comedy/Drama/horror/thriller. Bad girls from valley high incoporates aspects from all of these genres and is a must see for everyone from young adults to the more mature audience. The plot begins much like many other films of it's nature but not for long. The movie takes the viewer on an unpredictable rollercoaster which will leave you gasping for air. It begins with a mysetious new student from transylvania, does she have something to hide? The three attractive protaganists think so. While these three are trying to uncover the mystery of her existence, Mr Chauncy; who is played by the gifted Christopeher Lloyd is attempting to solve the suspicious death of his favourite student Charity. Can he figure it out before it's too late? It all comes down to a birhtday party and a mysterious clown costume. This movie will having you hanging on the edge of your seat so don't hesitate to watch this as soon as you can.
½ April 11, 2010
A silly story without any good content. I did not like this movie at all.
January 1, 2010
Hi, This movie was so silly and all over the place you didn't know what else was going to come out on this movie but some parts of it was funny mostly of the three girls in which was the rudest girls I seen (they was worst than the Mean Girls) and spoil too (the main one the worst the other two wasn't spoil as much as her). The girls think this new exchange student has something to do with them on aging plus one of the girls was upset she was going after a guy she being trying to get this past year too. All in all it was okay and silly but I probably wouldn't watch it again.
½ August 19, 2009
On a du mal a croire que ce film date de 2005 tellement le look des personnage est totalement ringard. Donc, dans ce film de 2005 ou les gens s'habille comme en 1997, il ne se passe rien. Ce n'est qu'une succession de blague pas drole et stupide, le tout enrobe dans une fausse histoire de vengeance mal amene. Franchement naze. J'aurais mieux fais de faire un sudoku au lieu de regarder ce truc.
Christopher Lloyd est tombe bien bas ces derniers temps.