Reviews

• Mar 12, 2017

This is a 2 hour family film which didn't do well at the box office. It was rerun on TV for decades and it's well acted and well liked by people in general. Of course, Doris Day looks great and gives it her all as best she can with the script.

• Aug 25, 2013

130825: Light, some humour and a little action. Disney like. Found Day's physique a little distracting, yes I said that, but if you watch the movie you'll know what I mean. Actually found I enjoyed the story of how Josie obtained independence, regained custody of her son and overcame the primarily male resistance she faced. Loved her devotion to her son.

• Oct 29, 2012

• Aj V Super Reviewer
    Oct 04, 2012

I barely remember this, but it wasn't good enough to re-watch.

I barely remember this, but it wasn't good enough to re-watch.

• Oct 18, 2008

Really cute, cheesy 60's movie. Doris Day is quite funny in this one! A good movie!

• Oct 11, 2008

Very '60s in look, lots of faces you recognize, but what a statement about women standing up for themselves in a time when women had no voice!!

• Feb 02, 2008

The plot of this movie is pretty terrible, but it's Doris Day so that in itself makes it worth viewing.

• Dec 17, 2007