Richard Jewell Reviews

• Virgil
    5h ago

Good, lengthy, and the ending was a little rushed, but the story getting there is amazingly executed!

• Billie
    8h ago

Always like movies based on a true story

Always like movies based on a true story

• 9h ago

I enjoyed this movie, apparently they took some liberties with some characters but the man was railroaded by the media and the federal government. Jon Hamm plays an asshole so well I find it hard to believe he's actually a nice guy in real life.

• 11h ago

The portrayal of Kathy Scruggs really drags this film down. The one-dimensional caricature belies the overall tone of the film.

• Karen
    11h ago

Great acting. Interesting story.

Great acting. Interesting story.

• 17h ago

Definitely the best film I've seen all year. And I've seen a good number. Paul Hauser gives a performance for the ages. This is the real "Best Actor" of 2019. A great film that teaches how people can be accused and convicted before a charge occurs or a trial even commences. Fantastic acting and script. Highly entertaining and incredibly moving. A tissue or two is highly recommended. Eastwood's best since Bridges of Madison County. The true best picture of the year.

• 18h ago

Paul Walter Hauser is outstanding in Clint Eastwoods latest about a wrongfully accused man fighting for justice, while keeping a open mind about his future. The supporting cast (Rockwell,Hamm, Bates) also back the newcomer up with memorable performances.

• RaNae Bennett
    1d ago

I like the necessary political statement about our media, and bearing false witness. Bravo to Clint Eastwood!

• Jonathan B
    1d ago

This is a well done movie despite the controversy about the reporter - who by all accounts was an aggressive journalist. Jewell was pursued by the MSM and the FBI in a relentless way. Jewell is not a completely sympathetic character but the movie and the supporting characters tell a very good story.

• 1d ago

This movie was fantastic. Clint Eastwood did an excellent job directing it and Paul Walter Hauser did an excellent portrayal of Richard Jewell. It's about fighting back against a corrupt system that uses people to their own advantage, but those people affected will not back down. There should be more people in this world today like Richard Jewell. Definite must see. You'll enjoy it!