Richard Jewell Reviews

Great acting! Loved it!

Great acting! Loved it!

• Debbie M
    20h ago

Gripping from start to finish.

Gripping from start to finish.

• Virgil
    23h ago

Good, lengthy, and the ending was a little rushed, but the story getting there is amazingly executed!

• Billie
    1d ago

Always like movies based on a true story

Always like movies based on a true story

• Karen
    1d ago

Great acting. Interesting story.

Great acting. Interesting story.

• RaNae Bennett
    2d ago

I like the necessary political statement about our media, and bearing false witness. Bravo to Clint Eastwood!

• Jonathan B
    2d ago

This is a well done movie despite the controversy about the reporter - who by all accounts was an aggressive journalist. Jewell was pursued by the MSM and the FBI in a relentless way. Jewell is not a completely sympathetic character but the movie and the supporting characters tell a very good story.

• Robert R
    2d ago

Great movie! Thank you Mr. Eastwood for righting a wrong.

Great movie! Thank you Mr. Eastwood for righting a wrong.

• Isaac
    3d ago

Love the depiction of a true hero in his own right lonely trying to save his fellow community members