The Best Man Holiday Reviews

• 5d ago

This movie is one of my favorites!

This movie is one of my favorites!

• Jan 21, 2019

The great thing about âThe Best Man Holiday,â? especially for viewers who were around the same ages as the group in both films is that shows the natural trajectory of the characterâ(TM)s lives. The crew of friends that were in their late 20â(TM)s in the first film is now in their early 40â(TM)s and struggling with the kinds of life problems that people do over that timespan. Whether itâ(TM)s financial, relationship, family or career-oriented, everyone in âThe Best Man Holidayâ? is dealing with something whether itâ(TM)s loss, trust, friendship or love. I'd recommend watching it with boxxy software app.

• Jun 01, 2018

Full of emotion and heart warmth. The Best Man Holiday doesn’t disappoint and is good for someone who wants to see an enjoyable buddy movie for the holidays.

• Feb 19, 2017

It's good movie to watch

It's good movie to watch

• Dec 21, 2016

Marketed as a 'black cinema' film by the UK channel first showing it, this is nothing more than a standard Hollywood narrative with black people in the lead roles.

• Dec 09, 2016

Kind of hard for a sequel to compete with the original but this one did it! Yup, five stars amazing hands down!

• Nov 16, 2016

Excellent holiday movie and sequel to the Best Man. Answered a lot of questions and they did the characters justice.

• Nov 06, 2016

Great movie definitely makibg grown men cry every holiday season.

Great movie definitely makibg grown men cry every holiday season.

• Apr 09, 2016

The pure definition of SHIT

The pure definition of SHIT

• Jan 18, 2016

It wasn't what I was expecting the film to be, but it was a good film and I would watch it again, a bit touching in certain parts!