The Best of Enemies Reviews

• Aug 11, 2019

The story is true and should be interesting, yet it does not thrill by ending up in a now saturated vein. (Mauro Lanari)

• Aug 09, 2019

A story of hope that I am grateful exists! Excellent acting all around.

A story of hope that I am grateful exists! Excellent acting all around.

• Jul 30, 2019

This film is phenomenal! I hope that one day, that Asians will have this civil rights capability in this country. hoping for it to be sooner than next month.

• Jul 28, 2019

Phenomenal story! Would've been best in a mini series type format, as it was a lot of material delivered in 2hrs, but, nonetheless, I really enjoyed this film.

• Jul 27, 2019

Well told true story.

Well told true story.

• Jul 22, 2019

While not perfect in execution the film nonetheless did an excellent job at humanizing the “villain”. Without glossing over the horrific nature and pain of their beliefs they fairly portrayed them as a real person with virtues to go along with their vices.

• Jul 22, 2019

Technical limitations of a small budget masterfully overcome by a stirring, even amazing, story and solid performances by all the principals.

• Jul 21, 2019

Scary, Inspirational, beautiful movie.

Scary, Inspirational, beautiful movie.

• Jul 18, 2019

Enjoyed it. Based on a true story, it's a remarkable one about people on opposite sides of right and wrong becoming lifelong friends. The acting is superb and the emotions are all there, even if it is a bit formulaic. But, who cares when the story is this good?

• Jul 18, 2019

Rough stuff, great acting. I cried a bit.

Rough stuff, great acting. I cried a bit.