The Black Dahlia Haunting - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Black Dahlia Haunting Reviews

½ December 30, 2013
The score/sound track were the strongest aspects of this little indie.
October 29, 2013
That was the worst movie I have seen in quite a while. Acting- bad. Cinematography-real bad. Sound quality-even worse. Waste of a home rental for sure. Looked like a $1000 total budget.
½ October 27, 2013
Poor acting, poorer character development, crappy audio...this movie just sucked all together. More of a comedy than a horror.
July 23, 2013
Saw it at a screening at Lonestar Comic Con, horrible movie, the line delivery is awful, the plot made very little sense, the movie seemed to drag on for hours, when in fact it was just a little over one hour. DO NOT SEE
June 12, 2013
One of the best movies I've ever seen. It kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time and I LOVED the ending!!
June 12, 2013
Can't wait to see this movie!!!!
½ June 11, 2013
great film, great cast and a damn good group of people behind this well crafted thriller/horror film. A must see.
June 11, 2013
I have always been fascinated by the Black Dahlia and have watched everything I could on TV and read numerous articles/books to figure out who was the killer as I thought the police had either missed things or had not wanted to pursue the real killer for reasons unknown. This movie helped answer a lot of the questions I had and is well worth the viewing if you also have wanted to find out what happened to this lady who did not deserve the death she got!
June 11, 2013
Saw this movie and i loved it!!!!!!!!
June 11, 2013
Loved this movie! It had a great twist to what one might be expecting, the Director and Cast did a phenomenal job! I can't wait to see this movie again, and see what comes next from this Director and Cast! xoxoxox Watch it!
June 11, 2013
For the budget, this movie was fabulous, in a twisted sort of way. I really enjoyed the story line. This movie made me see Britt Griffith in a whole new light!
½ January 31, 2013
Holly returns to Los Angeles to speak with her brother after he commits a shocking double homicide against their parents, but something sinister is at foot when Holly discovers that the vengeful spirit of Elizabeth Short may have possessed young Taylor, and is after her next! Never mind the absurd premise. The disastrous pacing in the opening act is the first major blow to this psychological ghost story, but certainly not the last. THE BLACK DAHLIA HAUNTING is a talentless production from start to finish that buries itself beneath its disjointed story arcs, uninspired cinematography, and poor performances. The audience is expected to accept the supernatural aspects of the film with absolutely no indication as to why they are occurring thanks to the sloppy screenwriting. Save yourself the frustration and skip THE BLACK DAHLIA HAUNTING.