The Bone Eater (2008)

Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.

Movie Info

When a construction crew removes an ancient artifact from Indian holy ground, they inadvertently unleash an evil spirit known as the "Bone Eater" that grows more powerful with each victim it consumes. As the body count begins to multiply, it's up to a small town sheriff (Bruce Boxleitner), his daughter, and the town doctor (William Katt) to seek the wisdom of a wise Indian girl who could be their only hope of combating a force beyond human comprehension.
Art House & International , Horror , Television

Adrian Alvarado
as Chuck Hansen
Show More Cast

Critic Reviews for The Bone Eater

There are no critic reviews yet for The Bone Eater. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!

Audience Reviews for The Bone Eater

I was standing at the Redbox trying to figure out what to get. And this hillbilly next to me butts in and tells me "Bone Eater" is "purty gooood." So, being the spontaneous idiot that I am, I rent it and shut it off after about four minutes. It was not scary at all, and it was not "purty gooood" at all! Advice: Never rent a movie you've never heard anything about...

Ky Hernandez
Ky Hernandez

Wow! Slightly interesting. Hmmmm

Leo L
Leo L

Yeah I agree with the general! This is one of those Sci-Fi late night disasters. The kinda Movie you wind up staying up for cause they are so bad you get sucked in and can't stop watching! lol...yeah we all seen at least one of those. But this one was still better then some other "waste of time" ones. hahaha

Simone S
Simone S

The Bone Eater Quotes

There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

Discussion Forum

Discuss The Bone Eater on our Movie forum!

News & Features