The Boogeyman II (1983) - Rotten Tomatoes

TOMATOMETER

——

——

AUDIENCE SCORE

Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.

The Boogeyman II Photos

Movie Info

As a sequel to the first Boogey Man, the horror of Boogey Man II lies in the script itself which adapts so much of the footage from its predecessor that this is really a half a movie in one. A fragment of the "possessed" mirror that caused the damage in the Boogey Man is brought to Los Angeles by the heroine Lacey (Suzanna Love) and takes over a hapless butler. He goes on a rampage, but then other appliances get into the spirit of the thing, as animated garden hoses, corkscrews, electric toothbrushes, and hedge trimmers wreak havoc with the "house appliance" horror genre. In-between the madness, Mickey Lombard (Ulli Lommel -- the director playing a director) lambasts Hollywood for pandering to commercialism -- a case of someone biting the hand that is not feeding him. For the record, the term "boogeymen" comes from the Bugi men of Indonesia, feared pirates of the high seas.
Rating:

Rhonda Aldrich
as Cynthia
Show More Cast

Critic Reviews for The Boogeyman II

There are no critic reviews yet for The Boogeyman II. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!

Audience Reviews for The Boogeyman II

Nearly an hour or so is a recap of the previous installment accompanied with the narration with original film scenes. Then a few lazy kills we've all seen before. A sequel that shouldn't have been.

Darrin Craig
Darrin Craig

DC Fixx
DC Fixx

One of the worst movies I've ever seen.It ripped of the first part.You know a movies bad when it rips off its own title.I thought it might be good when it started but all it does is show clips from the first part.

Favian Garcia
Favian Garcia

The Boogeyman II Quotes

There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

Discussion Forum

Discuss The Boogeyman II on our Movie forum!

News & Features