The Book of Daniel Reviews

• Feb 21, 2017

About as close to prefect as a movie based on a book from the Bible can get.

About as close to prefect as a movie based on a book from the Bible can get.

• Feb 16, 2017

Surprisingly it was an enjoyable movie that really made me feel as I was there in the struggle with Daniel.

• Sep 24, 2015

I really liked this. It was great to see this wonderful book made into a movie.

I really liked this. It was great to see this wonderful book made into a movie.

• Aug 12, 2014

i liked this movie, it was bionically accurate almost like watching a documentary.

• Mar 23, 2014

Incredibly well done rendition of the book of Daniel. Extremely accurate to the actual Biblical story - much like I give mad props to Peter Jackson for telling LOTR so closely to the book, I give crazy mad props to them for telling the story as it is told in the Bible. Extremely well done!!!

• Mar 13, 2014

It was fantastic!!!! The movie was very close to the book of Daniel in the bible... Awesome!!!

• Oct 12, 2013

Good Movie About Daniel

Good Movie About Daniel

• Feb 04, 2008

i think this is the one i seen, it was good enough i guess, but then i like movies about the bible events...

• Aug 17, 2007