The Book of Eli Quotes
The top The Book of Eli quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Eli: Cursed be the ground for our sake. Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for us. For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are... and to the dust we shall return.‐ Submitted by Taylor W (4 years ago)
- Eli: I walk by faith, not by sight.‐ Submitted by Sara L (4 years ago)
- Eli: With all my heart and soul. [pauses] I always believed that I'd find a place where this book belonged, where it was neededâ?¦ but I haven't found it yet.‐ Submitted by Marc L (4 years ago)
- Solara: It's amazing you two have survived out here all by yourselves.Martha: Well George is somewhat of a handyman, we've had a few try and take it from us, haven't we George!George: Yes we have.
- Martha: I know what the fuck I'm doin'!
- Eli: You got anymore weapons?George: Weapons! I'll show you weapons!
- Eli: People had more than they needed. We had no idea what was precious and what wasn't. We threw away things people kill each other for now.‐ Submitted by rob g (5 years ago)
- Eli: Stay on the path. It's not your concern. Stay on the path. It's not your concern.‐ Submitted by rob g (5 years ago)
- Eli: I walk by faith, not by sight.‐ Submitted by Laphonso L (5 years ago)