The Borrowers Reviews

• Nov 19, 2019

This movie was one of my faves as a kid.

This movie was one of my faves as a kid.

• Sep 10, 2013

Even for an early 70's children's movie this was just awful. A kid nowadays would piss my pants with laughter as they saw how cheesy and old the effects were on this.

• Sarah P Super Reviewer
    Mar 07, 2011

Weird and creepy...very cheesy, but somewhat enjoyable despite that.

Weird and creepy...very cheesy, but somewhat enjoyable despite that.

• May 24, 2010

I never knew this version of the story existed. For a television production, the special effects aren?t too bad. It's a good story and it would be hard to make a poor film out of it. Nicely done, it's entertaining. Although it isn't as good as the 1997 version, it holds it's own. The adult actors do fine, the juvenile actors however are not very good.

• May 24, 2010

60/100. I never knew this version of the story existed. For a television production, the special effects aren't too bad. It's a good story and it would be hard to make a poor film out of it. Nicely done, it's entertaining. Although it isn't as good as the 1997 version, it holds it's own. The adult actors do fine, the juvenile actors however are not very good.