The Bounty Hunter Reviews

• Sep 25, 2015

a very good western from 1954 and best of all nice horses to.

a very good western from 1954 and best of all nice horses to.

• Feb 27, 2015

WOW.....WOW.....WOW.....WOW......JUST SEEN THIS MOVIE 4 THE 1ST TIME N THINK THAT THIS IS SUCH A GREAT MOVIE 2 WATCH.....its got a good cast of actors/actresses throughout this movie....I think that Randolph scott (.R.I.P.), Dolores dorn, marie Windsor (.R.I.P.), howard petrie (.R.I.P.), ernest borgnine (.R.I.P.), play good roles/parts throughout this movie......I think that the director of this action/adventure/western/classics movie had done a great job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie.....I think that this is such a classics movie 2 watch, I think that Randolph scott (.R.I.P.), was absolutely brilliant throughout this movie.... Randolph Scott plays the title role dressed in black. A lawman without a badge, he explains his occupation as one of wishing to enforce the law but "not wanting to break up fights or throw drunks in jail." When asked by the town sheriff why he became a bounty hunter, he counts his cash reward, replying, "I'm counting the reasons, and they're ten short". the last of six Randolph Scott Westerns directed by André de Toth. It was released by Warner Bros. Pictures. It was filmed in 3-D but released in standard format, though a 3-D print exists in the Warner archives. Stock footage from Carson City is used at the beginning of the film I think that this is such a classics movie 2 watch, I think that this is such a really well written/acted/directed movie 2 watch, its got good fight scenes throughout this movie....man this is such a thrilling movie 2 watch, its got such a fantastic cast throughout this movie.....man this is such a gripping, thrilling movie 2 watch, its such a great westerns movie 2 watch it is such a great movie 2 watch with a fantastic cast throughout this movie.....it is such an enjoyable movie 2 watch,

• Aug 30, 2014

André De Toth directed this routine Randolph Scott western. Scott is hired by the Pinkerton detective agency to find three killers who robbed a train. He trails them to a small town, but doesn't know their identities. There's a serviceable cast that includes Dolores Dorn, Marie Windsor, Ernest Borgnine, Dub Taylor and Fess Parker, though I was a bit baffled that this film 90 minute film had an intermission .

• Aug 20, 2014

another western winner

another western winner

• Aug 20, 2014

140823: Found the concluding scene so corny, it brought a smile to my face, a lasting smile. A decent whodunit that doesn't reveal itself until near the end. A bit of fun to be had. Some familiar faces including Ernest Borgnine. Wasn't a big fan of Scotts costuming but some good dialogue and class acting. They just don't make em like this anymore.