The Brass Teapot - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Brass Teapot Reviews

March 7, 2015
Despite how corny the story line is, this was actually a pretty good movie.
February 27, 2015
A clever idea works in a fun and creative way. The Brass Teapot shows a couple do the craziest things to each other just to get money from a teapot. This is funny through out but sort of lost me in the final half hour. It seemed to repeat itself with things but other than that I enjoyed it for what it was. It may have worked better as a short film. The acting wasn't all that spot on, especially from the main girl. The Brass Teapot is worth checking out, it goes quick and will give you a few laughs.
February 21, 2015
Quite an original and interesting idea for a movie. Enjoyed this. The two leads are well cast and likable, and they would want to be as it is borderline disturbing in places watching them beat the crap out of each other.
Really sounds crappy on paper - magical tea pot dispenses money for pain, but somehow it does work.
January 29, 2015
Highly suggest watching this
January 15, 2015
It was a funny movie to me and I thought the actors where great.
Awesome and well done!
January 15, 2015
This movie was right up my alley. It was dark and quirky and just weird enough to carry the concept until the end. The lead actors were instantly likable as a young couple who didn't end up quite where they thought they would as grownups and found a magical shortcut to make all their dreams come true. Very funny cautionary tale.
½ January 15, 2015
Anyone watching the trailer would know this is not headed for the Oscars, but not every movie can be. This movie does what it set out to do.. be a cute movie. It's fun to watch, has a little self reflecting and the several up-and-coming actors did a great job. I enjoyed it.
January 15, 2015
Very entertaining dark comedy // I watched it twice ...
January 15, 2015
Fantastic movie. Great subplot. Loved the fairytale aspect in relation to to real life struggles and realities. Perfect casting.
January 15, 2015
Fun choice for a movie night. It is best to enjoy the movie for what it is, a darkish comedy IMO, rather than pine over every detail.
January 15, 2015
I liked it. It was kind of fairy tale like.
January 15, 2015
This is an excellent movie that explores our psychology. How far would you go for greed?
½ January 15, 2015
The Brass Teapot is a fun dark movie that dives deep into the damage two people can do to each other in the pursuit of happiness through money. The story was fun to watch unfold and the movie kept you interested.
½ January 15, 2015
For what it was it was a good movie. An imaginative spin on what people are willing to do to get ahead. It's a few hours break from reality.
January 15, 2015
I thought it was very entertaining. I don't know what everyone was expecting, but I suspended disbelief and enjoyed the film.
½ January 14, 2015
this movie sucked so bad.
January 14, 2015
I enjoyed the movie. It was a pretty original idea for this movie. It is a good time. I would hope the film maker makes more movies. Good acting and good story line. Good casting. All around a good movie.
January 14, 2015
This movie wasn't too bad . It gets a bid odd. But it isnt to bad ,
½ January 14, 2015
It's a nice diversion that makes you think a little bit without getting too heavy. Angarano and Temple have fun with their roles. A little more of Alia Shawkat and Bobby Moynihan would've been nice. It's a fun movie to watch.