The Bride of Boogedy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Bride of Boogedy Reviews

October 19, 2015
While Mr. Boogedy is a terrible movie that shines through eyeglasses of childhood Bride of Boogedy is just terrible. Even Eugene Levy couldn't save it, he tried. Save you time. The reason I have this is because it is on the same disc as its predecessor.
October 11, 2015
This Disney follow-up to "Mr. Boogedy" adds Eugene Levy to the mix. It's fairly similar to the first film, but is still entertaining with family rated scares.
February 2, 2013
This TV movie (part of the "Wonderful World of Disney") was one of my favorites as a little boy.

The first film, "Mr. Boogedy" was a pilot for a show that never took off (understandable... it sucked). But they did return to the story by making a feature-length (and, in my opinion, far superior) sequel.

I have been looking for a way to see this movie again for quite some time. But unforunatelty, Disney won't let anyone see it anymore.

If anyone either still has a recording of this or stumbles upon one, I'd love to revisit this piece of my childhood.
January 22, 2013
Better than the original. Epic. More horror films aimmed to kids need to be like this series. Serious, but not too mean spirited. OMG Eugene Levy is AMAZING in this film!
April 4, 2012
I love this movie! A Disney classic. I use to watch this movie all the time when I was a kid.
January 2, 2012
Equally as bad as its predecessor, these Boogedy movies are a sort of psuedo-horror/weak comedy TV movie series. There is little that is appealing here, even if you are like 5. The movies stink, and sadly I was forced to sit through both of them in time-wasting exercises in a High School class. That teacher sucked at his job.
June 18, 2010
I enjoyed the 'Boogedy' series of movies; Not quite certain as to why. Some of Disney's best 'Live Action' work
October 25, 2009
After watching MR. BOOGEDY & BRIDE OF BOOGEDY back to back, BRIDE is the better flick. It moves faster & its funnier. See both movies at YouTube.
April 29, 2009
I love the Sequal also & it is not on DVD here yet & I hope soon
½ March 24, 2009
Another great family and Disney movie. Again, families can enjoy this together without the parents getting bored and the children getting terrified.
November 2, 2008
MAN! I loooooooved this movie!!! What ever happened to it!? It's THE best Halloween movie!
October 25, 2008
not quite as good as the original and longer too. But kids generally enjoy it as mine did.
October 17, 2008
Another film I 'highly anticipated' as a kid. I think my sister and I watched it so much on videotape that it probably doesn't work anymore. Wish Disney could still make stuff like this. Boogedy boogedy BOO!
October 17, 2008
i like the sequel better than the original mainly because eugene levy is in it and you love to hate him. even though a few actors didn't return for this one, it is still enjoyable and better than the first.
August 17, 2008
What a great follow up to Mr. Boogedy. I think this film was actually funnier than the first film. I still to this day get such a kick out of it. I wish though that Kristy Swanson had reprised her roll as Jennifer. This is a great family film, but can be enjoyed by anyone, any age. Timeless Disney! I just keep hoping they release both films on DVD for new generations to enjoy. If you got a chance to see the first film and enjoyed it, you will enjoy this one as well. That is if you can get your hands on it to watch.
January 19, 2008
Ok, this isn't what I would call a great movie now, but I loved it when I was a kid.
January 18, 2008
Damn pilgrim ghosts! The childhood staple that still kinda spooks me to this day. That damn statue scene in the graveyard was responsible for more than a few childhood nightmares.
December 19, 2007
Cheezy beyond belief. We were tortured with this each Halloween in the late 80's.
November 19, 2007
The character of Boogedy still scares me today. I don't know if there is anything freakier than a dead Pilgrim...and that statue...that damn statue.
½ November 5, 2007
Inferior to its predecessor.