The Bronx Bull Reviews

• Jan 18, 2021

This movie was going places. Nowhere near a discernible plot with a cohesive storyline, but places nonetheless.

• Jan 06, 2017

Boxing movie is definitely not a chick flick but I enjoyed it. I'm also slightly partial to my favorite actor from Criminal Minds...Joe Mantegna who is a main character in the film.

• Dec 27, 2016

This was okay, if you are a Diehard fan of Boxing Movies have a look, otherwise maybe watch Raging Bull again...

• Jun 20, 2016

Good movie, Solid performances all the way thru. Its kind of a prequel/sequel to Raging Bull but not nearly as artsy or high on production value. The first half of the movie is waaaaay better than the last half doh. The cast is fun to watch.

• Jun 08, 2016

The boxing movie from hell.

The boxing movie from hell.

• Jun 07, 2016

Good idea for a study subject, but the film just has this unshakable "off" feel to it. Especially in how its components are brought together.