The 'Burbs - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The 'Burbs Reviews

January 28, 2008
It's very broad and very silly, but that's not to say it's not funny, too. Tom Hanks gives a great comic performance in what is, essentially, a very good kids' film.
January 27, 2008
Claaaaaassic. This movie is hilarious.
January 27, 2008
just like my street!! lol well funny film
January 26, 2008
A great movie with great laughs which include a man slpping on dog poo, a man falling off a roof and a group of suburbans thinking their out of town neighbours are murderers. Pure brilliance.
January 25, 2008
One of the funniest movies ever....and one of the best ways to relive and relove the 80's! The best scene...Tom Hanks's sneezing fit...hands down!
½ January 25, 2008
Kinda slow at first, but the Comedy picks up in the second half. Overall pretty good.
January 25, 2008
If you don't like this movie there is something seriously wrong with you. Try a xanax.
January 23, 2008
Pretty good. Campy, but fun.
January 23, 2008
A deliciously bad movie. It's suspenseful and funny, even though the script is horrible.
January 22, 2008
One of the best movies ever!!!!!
January 22, 2008
Funny and twisted comedy. I loved watching this one. Great fun.
January 21, 2008
Glad I don't live in this sub-division.
January 21, 2008
tom hank's finest work to date
½ January 21, 2008
"You had that in your trousers all day?"
January 20, 2008
i saw it on telly...... i thought that it was great... very funny....
January 20, 2008
Haha. Just re.watched this one. it's still as dumb as I remember it.
January 20, 2008
Far too many people go "whats the Burbs?" when I mention it.Classic 80's family entertainment.Funny and creepy in equal measures.Watch it.
½ January 20, 2008
What started off as a funny comedic mystery, turned into a strange attempt at a commentary on suburban life in America. Some pathetic moments are funny, but the over the top stupidity of the movie takes it down to mediocrity.
January 20, 2008
omg i really wanna c it lol
January 20, 2008
a classic fun movie from my youth!