The Cabining Reviews

• Aug 24, 2016

While The Cabining may never achieve great notoriety, it's got a strong pulse and a combination of cast and crew that really care about making a fun genre piece.

• Feb 24, 2016

Easily one of the worst films I've seen in years. Only watched it because of the screenwriting elements. Truly awful. My IQ permanently dropped 3 points for having viewed this.

• Oct 24, 2015

That was fun. It wasn't great. It was certainly different. Two best friends are on the verge of getting kicked out of their house because the unemployed friend is using his unemployment for food, instead of to pay his half of the rent. He randomly gets an idea to go to resort area to start writing, a few other people are there. It's a special resort for folks of the creative artsy type. People start getting murdered, while these two guys are trying to re-write their horrible slasher horror script for their college class. In a way, it's a spoof. In a way, it's not.

• Aug 08, 2015

Really amateurish acting and the script was not much better. The reviewers on IMD liked it, but thumbs down from me.