The Case for Christ Reviews

• Sep 11, 2020

A nice looking, well acted and solidly scripted Christian drama. Also, Kevin Maher's short title for his review is completely embarrassing. Try a comma or something dude.

• May 25, 2020

"Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, of infinite importance. The only thing it cannot be is moderately important." -C.S Lewis From all the religions in our time that I can think of, Christianity is the only one that not only welcomes criticism but it promotes it. Which makes you think whether they know the truth or are lunatics. Either way, this was a movie made for the thought, where it will challenge your assumptions about the existence of Christ. If you're a believer it will move you, if you're not, it will make you think, and for that one I'm sure of it.

• Feb 17, 2020

Incredible and touching story of one's man's journey to find Christ based on a true story

• Jan 05, 2020

This is a movie that every sceptic of Christianity should watch. I'm sure you'll find yourself reconsidering the facts. Moreover, being a Christian, this movie made my faith stronger knowing that is Christianity is based on both faith and reason.

• Dec 17, 2019

I loved how evidence was provided to back up the New Testament as opposed to just someone's belief. Awesome movie adaptation from Lee Strobel's book!

• Sep 22, 2019

I don't want to get too into depth with this one, but I thought this was a pretty good film. It tells the story of a man's trials and tribulations along the way to finding faith. It was easy to enjoy this philosophically. I appreciate many questions about the idea of faith that were presented and that it is based on a true story. The movie was well made and kept my attention. I don't imagine I'll watch this again, but it was worth my time to see it once. Very nice acting from everyone here.

• Aug 04, 2019

Pure propaganda full of misleading information put forward as facts. Aside from that, as a movie, really slow and contrived.

• Jul 25, 2019

Pretty good acting. I wasn't able to act that well when I was newly married and hashing out faith with my husband. It took us 10 years to figure out how to talk calmly and productively, but we did and we're still married. Happily. More than 30 years. Basically, The Case for Christ shows the possibility of shared faith in something greater than human beings, in less than hour and half.

• Jul 24, 2019

I usually don't see films that are based upon religious views and the religion itself! Cause many times these films force us on their own ideologies and agendas. But this one is different! It rather puts it's viewers into a more soothing and pleasant journey! Where the viewers do not feel the story being manipulative or forced upon. Instead we get lots of things to learn. It doesn't matter which religion you belong to ; It serves all of us with some important life lessons about Love, Family, Compassion etc. If you can keep aside the religious sentiments, you could experience the true beauty of it behind the main theme! The background score was beautiful, well fitted to the story! Performances were delivered with utmost sincerity by all of the leas actors! Though few of the pacing issues and underwhelming subplots made me a little bit disappointed! In the end it's a movie that gives you a positive vibe, teaches you some morals of life! Go watch it with your heart, and do not overthink about it.

• Jun 20, 2019

I’m an agnostic and I still enjoyed this movie because it’s well written and acted. Don’t get me wrong. It didn’t change my mind but it also didn’t have me smirking and chucking under my breath. There seems to be very solid investigative reporting on this issue. I always enjoy movies about investigating historical events and this one was no exception.