The Case for Christ Reviews

• Aug 04, 2019

Pure propaganda full of misleading information put forward as facts. Aside from that, as a movie, really slow and contrived.

• Jul 25, 2019

Pretty good acting. I wasn't able to act that well when I was newly married and hashing out faith with my husband. It took us 10 years to figure out how to talk calmly and productively, but we did and we're still married. Happily. More than 30 years. Basically, The Case for Christ shows the possibility of shared faith in something greater than human beings, in less than hour and half.

• Jul 24, 2019

I usually don't see films that are based upon religious views and the religion itself! Cause many times these films force us on their own ideologies and agendas. But this one is different! It rather puts it's viewers into a more soothing and pleasant journey! Where the viewers do not feel the story being manipulative or forced upon. Instead we get lots of things to learn. It doesn't matter which religion you belong to ; It serves all of us with some important life lessons about Love, Family, Compassion etc. If you can keep aside the religious sentiments, you could experience the true beauty of it behind the main theme! The background score was beautiful, well fitted to the story! Performances were delivered with utmost sincerity by all of the leas actors! Though few of the pacing issues and underwhelming subplots made me a little bit disappointed! In the end it's a movie that gives you a positive vibe, teaches you some morals of life! Go watch it with your heart, and do not overthink about it.

• Jun 20, 2019

I’m an agnostic and I still enjoyed this movie because it’s well written and acted. Don’t get me wrong. It didn’t change my mind but it also didn’t have me smirking and chucking under my breath. There seems to be very solid investigative reporting on this issue. I always enjoy movies about investigating historical events and this one was no exception.