The Challenger Reviews

• Aug 28, 2017

two stars for the fights. nothing against the people in this movies but this was just cliche and the characters didnt really have much depth to them. it didnt hit me that hard.

• Feb 23, 2017

now a typical rags to riches Rocky story. notable for last film performance by Michael Clarke Duncan

• Feb 22, 2017

Excellent movie! Everyone was very convincing and Michael Clarke Duncan put on a stellar performance R.I.P. I definitely recommend this movie.

• Jan 31, 2017

Plain boring. Difficult to finish.

Plain boring. Difficult to finish.

• Jan 30, 2017

Cliched and very ordinary and predictable boxing drama.

Cliched and very ordinary and predictable boxing drama.

• Dec 06, 2016

It ain't bad .... just not super special/unique

It ain't bad .... just not super special/unique

• Jun 11, 2016

Enjoyable Rocky I like with step mom replacing Adrian.

Enjoyable Rocky I like with step mom replacing Adrian.

• Jun 07, 2016

No doubt, Creed borrowed heavily from this inspiring film. Excellent in my view.

• May 29, 2016

The key point in this movie is the connection you feel with the role they played the actors where really good casted but for the story its the same as every boxing movie.

• Apr 19, 2016

There are a lot of boxing movies out there... and then there is The Challenger. Strategy, endurance, technique.