The Chamber Reviews

• Kevin C
    Nov 29, 2019

Totally incompetent, SJW message driven drivel. Story could have been ok. Acting was D+. Men stupid, woman leader awesome tough. Not worth any moments spent on it.

• Aug 20, 2019

5 people become stranded in a mini sub intention for 2

5 people become stranded in a mini sub intention for 2

• Aug 29, 2017

Though this survival thriller is flawed it at least manages to convey the setting in an effective way where the claustrophobic, tense and desperate situation is perfectly put on screen plus it is acted well enough, I like the score, has some good camerawork and has a gruesome and downbeat ending that I wasn't expecting.

• Apr 17, 2017

Low budget and lacking in suspense.

Low budget and lacking in suspense.

• Mar 28, 2017

Horrible horrible horrible and nothing but horrible acting, I just wanted to see what was the point of the movie after half way through it.

• Mar 23, 2017

Good God...What a bloody boring movie !

Good God...What a bloody boring movie !

• Mar 22, 2017

A smart, tense ticking time-bomb of a thriller with a killer soundtrack!

A smart, tense ticking time-bomb of a thriller with a killer soundtrack!