The Chosen One - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Chosen One Reviews

½ October 19, 2011
I'm a fan of Rob; however, this one was decent. It seemed to drag on, the humor in it was dry, and honestly, I think it was more of a drama, then a comedy.
½ October 5, 2011
It wouldnt let me put no stars
September 22, 2011
it was a ery inspiring and emotionalmovie. a very good performance by rob schneider!
September 4, 2011
Well not one of his funny movie that's for sure he dida serious role which you dont see very often it was alright alittle long as well
July 15, 2011
Avoid at all costs... (even Steve Buscemi cannot save it) - I movie that wanted so badly to be 'another' movie, 'any' other movie.... barelt watchable.
July 10, 2011
It was Rob Schneider trying to do a serious movie and directing. It didn't completely fail, however the pacing is off and makes it difficult to get through. Still there is something to be had with this movie if you can watch it through.
½ July 4, 2011
This one was very hard to stomach. Boring is all I can say. Definitely not a hit for Schneider.
July 4, 2011
zero/4

I hated this movie. I hated every stupit god damm min. of this movis. So unfunny and depressing, that nothing could save it. The lowest grade of this so called entertaiment.
½ June 30, 2011
Uma comédia dramática, se existe esse gênero, com uma lição de vida interessante.
½ June 6, 2011
Not one of my favorite Rob Schneider movies. It never picked up. Steve Buscemi was funny as a Buddhist monk.
½ May 17, 2011
couldn't even finish it...
½ May 10, 2011
Not a good movie, or even a well put together movie, but for some reason it felt good to watch it...
April 26, 2011
This movie was not funny and was really boring it just drags on and on its one of the most boring movies I have ever seen
April 25, 2011
Not what I expected at all, especially having Rob Schneider as the lead. I would not recommend this to anyone. I had several "WTF" moments throughout the whole thing. I guess the whole story has a little bit of charm to it, but overall, it was a very bland, uneventful film.
½ April 24, 2011
Not Schneider's best. It kinda delivered. Could've been better.
April 21, 2011
At first i was ready for a slapstick pointless no thinking movie However i was wrong it took some time to grow on me because this movie did not goo so fast but really the movie in a strange way is about spiritual transformation.

Basically that is the jist of the movie plus a family dealing with the loss of the father husband etc... It has substance but not your typical schnider movie.
April 19, 2011
worst schneider movie
½ April 14, 2011
Can I leave zero stars? This movie was incredibly boring and I do not understand why it is even labeled it a comedy. Back acting and bad directing. (I want the $1 and the 1.5 hr. of my life back.)
April 14, 2011
I thought this movie would be interesting, but was not! I fell asleep twice trying to watch it, until I gave it a 3rd try. It's really about the concept of a man hating his life but divine intervention stepped in to help, but I honestly wouldn't watch this again.