The Christmas Contract Reviews

• Dec 29, 2020

Immediately added to the list of one of my favorites of all time. (Yeah I said it.) Witty banter, Christmas cheer, girl gets guy/guy gets girl but at just the right slow-burn pace... it has just the right amount of cheesy. This movie was made with love in mind. The story was told in a perfect way to give warm fuzzies for days. Probably the best Christmas movie love story I've seen in a LONG time. Better than any other Hallmark movie I can remember and I watch a bunch with my wife. This is one I plan to add to my yearly Christmas movie playlist along with the likes of "It's A Wonderful Life", "Elf", and "A Christmas Story".

• Nov 30, 2020

It is that time of year - my wife is on a Christmas movie romance kick. I am just glad we don't have Lifetime. Christmas Contract is pretty good given the genera, but it is still a holiday romance. If you like that kind of movie, you will like this.

• Oct 30, 2020

This is the rare well-acted television Christmas movie. Reasonably well-written, also. The attraction between the two main characters was entirely believable. I wish Lifetime would make another Christmas movie with this same couple.

• Oct 28, 2020

Its a One Tree Hill reunion, of sorts. It's this bland Christmas movies secret that nobodies talking about. Slightly above average writing, some fresh ideas, but ultimately, it's the same stuff you've seen a hundred times. A fun drinking game during this movie is to spot the minority. Let's just say you'll finish this movie as sober as when you began.

• Jun 13, 2020

cute film the is a special treat if you are fans of One Tree Hill. My family quite enjoyed it.

• Super Reviewer
    Dec 10, 2018

Cute. Love the cast!

Cute. Love the cast!

• Nov 23, 2018

Hilarie Burton hoisting a silly script on her back and making it passibly agreeable