Reviews

• May 18, 2020

This is the kind of Justin Price movie that I enjoy. It is a try hard piece of shit and I had a great time. Got some definite Raging Angels vibes from this one.

• Aug 25, 2017

This would have been more coherent had it been shot with a kitchen blender. Not even a posh one. A cheap, handheld, twenty-year-old, worn-out blender would have sufficed. The sound/graphics/writing/editing/ cinematography etc are on par with the across-the-board performances which means... well, let's just say that Kyler Willett isn't even convincing as a real human being, much less an actor.

• Jul 03, 2017

OK. So I went out of my way to register an account on this website for the sole purpose of giving this movie one star. I feel like, even though I didn't pay money to see this movie, I did pay with my time. And will power. No, I did not finish the movie. Are you kidding me? What can I say about this movie that hasn't already been said? I thought the lead actor was Hayden Christiansen. Thought that was pretty funny. But it turns out, it was not him. He still sucked. So did everything else about this movie.

• Sep 16, 2014

Terrible and confusing storyline. Terrible audio, terrible visual effects. Terrible acting. Sigh... Simply a terrible movie

• Jul 29, 2014

Wot a crock of shit only watched 8mins and couldn't stand it any longer!!!

Wot a crock of shit only watched 8mins and couldn't stand it any longer!!!

• May 28, 2014

Really? Is this the best we could do? I understand the message, could have had a better sequence of events.

• May 20, 2014

Just downright awful. I say SKIP IT!!!

Just downright awful. I say SKIP IT!!!

• Mar 08, 2014

Review: Man, this movie is REALLY bad. I was expecting to see Trejo & Roberts kicking some zombie butt, but there not even in the movie that much. The director chose a really bad actor to play the lead, who has obviously not starred Ina movie before. The girl that plays alongside him has got a REALLY annoying voice and she also just wanted the payday. As for the movie, it's a simple good against evil plot which gets a bit stupid after a while. The zombies look ridiculous and really low budget along with the stupid script that really needed a lot of work. Basically, just stay away from this rubbish! Round-Up: If I was Danny Trejo or Eric Roberts, I wouldn't want my name associated with this movie at all. It won't ruin any of there careers because I doubt that anyone will see it. The beginning looked promising, for an exorcist type of movie, but as soon as the teenagers take over, it just goes drastically down hill. The music throughout the film was also annoying and cheap, which makes me wonder what the hell they spent the $4million on. They obviously didn't watch it before it got released. Budget: $4million Worldwide Gross: N/A I recommend this movie to people who are into there priest against demon movies, but doubt expect much. 1/10

• Jan 22, 2014

Probably the worst film I have ever seen. There is absolutely nothing to like about this movie. The acting is beyond terrible, the story is ridiculous, and the script is painful to listen to. These are only a few of the endless list of complaints.

• Jan 03, 2014

I can't believe I got suckered in by the poster. This movie was so damn lame...magical cross guns and exploding holy water....Secret society of demon hunters....*sigh* I tried....