Reviews

• Jun 17, 2014

I enjoyed this movie thoroughly!! Watched it with a wide age range from college to early 70's and everyone in our group could not get enough of it. We did see it at least two more times because it is that good. Very entertaining, very funny and very well worth seeing!!

• Jun 17, 2014

An enjoyable hour and a half - steady chuckling interspersed with big laughs. The individual routines are come up with original material plus the running joke of replacing the Christian comic, who finked out on the group, introduces some hilariously bad candidates who audition for the job. Well filmed and edited. My favorite comedian was Sammy Obeid, the Buddist, who is a good natured natural like Ellen.

• Jan 21, 2014

One of the best comedy shows that I've seen in years!

One of the best comedy shows that I've seen in years!

• Dec 01, 2013

Has NO ONE seen this yet? It's a must-see for anyone interested in co-existing peacefully with other nationalities and/or religions. I found the comedy hilarious, thought-provoking, and hopeful. (I'm brand new here, so I don't exactly know how to navigate the site, but will do my best. Thanks for your tolerance as I fumble along!)

• Jul 04, 2013

Saw this playing on STARZ - I loved it. Anything about comedy behind the scenes is good but this one is really well done! Loved the different takes on comedy from each performer. Sammy Obeid is really hilarious. I crack up every time the way he grins after landing a joke.

• May 10, 2013

Saw this at the Crest Theatre in Sacramento, May 9, 2013. (It's currently playing on Starz cable, too.) Lots of funny comedy, but it isn't just a concert film. After the concert was filmed, one of the comedians refused to sign his contract, so the filmmakers had to search for a new comedian to fill the hole. Adds some drama and a whole new story line. Really enjoyable film - well done!