The Color of Courage Reviews

• Sep 24, 2019

Honestly this movie kinda fucking BLOWS, the acting is TRASH. I HAVE NEVER HATED A MOVIE UNTIL TODAY AND I WATCHED MR FUCKING BEANS VACATION. To call this movie decent would be like calling the USSR's experiment with communism a success. I would rather shoot myself in the fucking eye than watch a second of this bullshit again. They really thought that they did something good with this movie and it honestly is more of a train-wreck than Amtrak. Seriously if given the opportunity.. don't fucking watch this.

• Mar 27, 2012

A good cast & movie depicting the black balling of African American families from whit neighborhoods.

• Jun 22, 2010

A wonderful film about strength, courage and a friendship that knew no boundaries.