The Color of Rain Reviews

• Mar 15, 2019

What an amazing show in the sea other shallow love stories out there. This one has a huge depth and is a story of hope and a future. I've also lost a spouse but not to death which in some ways is worse because closure is harder to get. This story has helped in my grieving process and I am glad the real life couple who went through this shared their story with us. It's important to hold on to the hope that there is a tomorrow beyond the death, beyond the divorce. That there is a rainbow for each of us - that one day, we will see the color of rain again. The only thing not believable about this show - well Lacey Chabert has a gentle fragility with an underlying layer of strength that makes her so beautiful and Warren Christie is a beautiful gorgeous guy so it is not believable that the entire (of at least part of it) community of single men and women aren't swarming their front porches :) The chemistry between them is really palpable and when they look at each other, their eyes say so clearly - I see you and I love you - it's not easy to get that kind of obvious chemistry as is obvious in many of the romance movies where the leads give each other pretty vacant looks.

• May 19, 2018

A sad but heartwarming movie. Based on a true story.

A sad but heartwarming movie. Based on a true story.

• Jan 06, 2017

quite sweet actually

quite sweet actually

• Sep 02, 2015

Sad, beautiful, heartwarming. Perfect casting.

Sad, beautiful, heartwarming. Perfect casting.