The Color Of The Chameleon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Color Of The Chameleon Reviews

January 12, 2013
Very good movie! Interesting and sometimes funny plot.
½ November 15, 2012
Fjärde filmen jag såg på Stockholm Filmfestival 2012. Lockades in i biosalongen av löften om en spionhistoria full med intrigmakeri. Vad jag fick var en rörig soppa full av plumpa, underarbetade skämt staplade på varandra. Mycket besviken. Synd.
September 16, 2012
Toronto International Film Festival 2012. Bulgarian movie about a spy who creates his own conspiracies to get back at a spy agency who fires him. I don't know whose fault this is; the fact that the screening was at 9:45 am in the morning (which meant that I had to Blue Night bus the way downtown), or the fact the movie was really fucking boring that I fell asleep halfway through the movie and didn't wake up until 15 minutes before it ended. It was just so boring. It was not funny - apparently it was supposed to be a comedy?! I thought that it was supposed to be a spy thriller - and there were so many complicated Bulgarian/Russian names/terms in the script, I got so confused. So in the end, at the end of the screening, I ran after the volunteer usher in the theatre just so she could catch me up on what happened in the film. I'm sure it was funny for others but from the short time I was awake watching it, not a lot of people laughed and many people were impatiently shifting in their seats.
September 9, 2012
A mess, but an entertaining one