The Commuter Reviews

• 6d ago

Travelling in a "Thrilling Train"

Travelling in a "Thrilling Train"

• Oct 30, 2020

This movie is pure Liam Neeson and pure action, but, it actually brings something more to it. The main hero is gifted with a lot of real human's qualities, as well as there is a lot to relate to in the plot. Power and dedication to your principles is what this movie teaches the viewer about. It is about a friend's betrayal and an ability to stay human, whereas being full of hope. Although the first 20 minutes are boring and the plot is predictable, I can't do anything but admire Liam Neeson's work. He looks perfectly in action films. This movie is a little worse than "Non-Stop" or "Taken", but it still looks awesome. The quality of the picture is great: you can see every single centimeter on Liam Neeson's face. The soundtrack fits the theme and the action is great. This movie is obviously not created for making you consider some deep thoughts or anything, it is just made for you to enjoy the picture and a simple plot, which you don't have to worry about. I am a big Liam Neeson fan and I believe that "The Commuter" is a job well done by him! If you are into action movies and amazing brutal main characters, or if you just admire a beautiful shot, then this movie is for you! Don't overthink it and you will be pleased like I was! 6/10, but still check it out if you have enough time!

• Oct 26, 2020

This is the kind of movie that will keep you in front of the TV. Suspense all the way, the story is great and the cast does a great job. I recommend it for a midnight movie session.

• Sep 13, 2020

Yup, hell yeah! Best movie of 2020. I couldn't take my eyes off of this movie. Wow!😊

• Aug 30, 2020

What did I think of The Commuter? Check out my full review below: https://open.spotify.com/episode/4pqMaKrHqncGBhnVh6UC9E?si=PFiDzDrOTDG2L2ZxZAy6sw

• Aug 25, 2020

Action thriller film, The Commuter tells a story of an insurance sales agent who daily commutes home to work on a public train when one day a mysterious woman proposes a small task that will guarantee him a financial security yet at the risk of his family safety. Liam Neeson delivers again a riveting performance in this action thriller film but I can't help found the story quite similar to his previous action thriller film – Non-Stop (2014). It was only later I found out that both film had the same director Jaume Collet-Serra. The Commuter might have been a recycle movie story in Nesson's movie resume but you can't deny that this film has its own merits to stand-out. The casts delivered a supreme performance which includes Vera Farmiga, Patrick Wilson and Sam Neill. The story and the mystery behind solving its plot was entertaining. The Commuter is a good action thriller film worth to watch.

• Aug 20, 2020

Entertaining flick! Liam neeson is a true action star, despite his age.

Entertaining flick! Liam neeson is a true action star, despite his age.

• Jul 15, 2020

A rehash that works this Thriller is a popcorn flick that is fun.

A rehash that works this Thriller is a popcorn flick that is fun.

• Jun 11, 2020

#TheCommuter #MovieReview: 7/10 Pros: Perfect disposable thriller Liam Nesson Talented cast Cool introduction One take fight scene Great actor director duo/collaboration Cons: Train CGI Bloated third act Shallow characters Sacrifices realism for over the top action

• Jun 04, 2020

A average and predictable action flick. Liam Neeson does his thing and remains a great action star but the film itself is one of his worst action films.