The Commuter Reviews

• 20h ago

It's like Liam Neeson is in an existential crisis and wished he was a supercop. In this movie he is a total loser with no ambition and suddently he'll kill some people and crash a train to turn his life arround! Again he acts like a sociopath the whole movie only to find out that he was the good guy at the end for nearly killing everyone in the train. Such a hero! The plots tries to be overcomplicated but falls short in the end.

• 3d ago

It starts out like a Hitchcock film, intriguing, and it devolves into a silly action thriller. Nevertheless, the acting and cinematography are very good, and it's worth a watch. Just don't expect Hitchcock. It does have a good payoff in the very last scene.

• Aug 21, 2019

What makes this movie is Liam Neesam's performance--he seldom gives a bad one!

What makes this movie is Liam Neesam's performance--he seldom gives a bad one!

• Jul 29, 2019

The Commuter was your typical Liam Neeson thriller, nothing new but still an enjoyable popcorn flick.

• Jul 25, 2019

It appears not too many of the "audience" cared for this movie, but I enjoyed it. What can I say .... I still love Liam Neeson (I'll never forget his great performance in "Shindler's List") and, even though I'm a female, I like many action/adventure movies.

• Jul 24, 2019

Close your eyes and imagine Taken being impregnated by Speed.. 9 months later... It's a boy and you think you'll call him Liam

• Jul 24, 2019

Dear lord. How boring

Dear lord. How boring

Aldo G Super Reviewer
    Jul 08, 2019

Like most train rides, it gets a little tiring at times, but The Commuter isn't a bad trip into the suspense genre.

• Jun 17, 2019

the absurdity of this movie defies gravity and is beyond this world. the genre of this movie should be categorized as comedy and dark humor. Viewer discretion is advised.

• Jun 15, 2019

Meh, worth watching while working on a project.

Meh, worth watching while working on a project.