The Complex: Lockdown Reviews

• Oct 26, 2020

This movie is spectacular, I got the glitches ending, and am very happy I didn't get "The promise", as promise ending would have just been a happy end, whereas glitches legit leaves you thinking about the thriller even more. I never re-do the games of such sort, as each action actually matters, and on the second run the entire movie just seems boring and predictable. It is perhaps one of the best story-matter games ever made. I believe so because I got the best ending, as well as that, actors are amazing, I want to see more games like this one. The suspense feeling can be felt throughout the entire movie, as well as the actors are good and for 3$ in my country, this are the best 1.5 hours ever, although if you are not like me, you can also replay and make it into 8 different movies.