The Con Is On Reviews

• Jul 27, 2019

Incredibly bad.Not funny. Cliched.

Incredibly bad.Not funny. Cliched.

• Jun 18, 2019

Not a memorable con movie and the acting seemed disgenuine.

Not a memorable con movie and the acting seemed disgenuine.

• Apr 16, 2019

Possibly the worst movie I have ever seen..

Possibly the worst movie I have ever seen..

• Feb 27, 2019

Very silly and not in a good way. Easily the worst thing I have ever seen Stephen Fry in.

• Jan 17, 2019

Was anyone in the movie (including crew) ever sober through out the movie? What a waste of talents, a cluster of utter failures that only reeks of total irrelevance in the movies industry. Avoid this.

• Sep 15, 2018

Is there less than half a star? this has to be one of the worst movies ever made. it was a clue when the word f**ck was used 5 times the first three minutes.

• Aug 27, 2018

great talent terrible movie. how much money was wasted (invested) on this film? locations and cheap sets (hollywood mansion was a joke). it's one of those movies you wished you could get a refund for your time.

• Jul 30, 2018

Forgot to bring the funny and only recognized Uma thurman after 15 minutes....

Forgot to bring the funny and only recognized Uma thurman after 15 minutes....

• Jul 25, 2018

All-star cast-really awful film. Terribly unlikable characters and the over-the-top black "comedy" fails at every turn, and I mean every. As lame as they come, I'm sorry to say.

• Jul 15, 2018

I turned it off it was so bad.

I turned it off it was so bad.