The Creature's Revenge Reviews

• Dec 21, 2013

The plot is way too confusing and random. The monster looks ridiculously bad and the characters are hollow. It doesn't stand out too memorably, but there are times where it is laughable.

• Oct 27, 2012

This drive-in feature is a somewhat entertaining mess. A cancer-riddled nation leader has his brain transplanted into another body by a discredited doctor who keeps people chained in a dungeon. Offers some camp value. Liked Tracy's attire.

• Sep 11, 2011

A rather poor gore film that does have its charms. Actually fans of Nights of the Blood Ape might find some mild enjoyment out of this. Cut rate on almost every level parts of it will grow of you like a fungus if you like them sleazy/cheesy. Angelo Rossitto is a menacing little midget who likes to keep a little girl chained up in the basement (along w/ some other prisoners) & siphon her blood. Regina Carrol looks just a fucking awful mess like she's a recovering drug addict. John Bloom is cheesy fun as our disfigured retard Gor. You even get to see acid poured on his face. The brain surgery is cheap & bloody & the actual member looks like it came straight from a 42nd street butcher shop. You'll want to take a quick shower after watching this or @ least freshen up w/ a wet nap

• Jul 22, 2011

• May 29, 2011

You really have to be in the Al Adamson groove to tolerate this leaden-footed movie. The long, awkward, dialogue free takes with characters either running in one or the other direction, or walking from one end of a room to another are plentiful and painful. On the other hand, there's a lot to chuckle to at here (take one look at the "disfigurement" make-up and try not to laugh) and the grainy drive-in charm is in full splendor. It's a pleasant way to waste an afternoon.

• Sep 05, 2010

Veterans give it their all in this icky B-horror . Paticularly fun to see big roles given to Little Angelo and The Incredible Shrinking Man. Ideal winey Saturday night fare.

• Mar 26, 2010

One of those movies that walks the line between horrible and so horrible you must watch it. Pretty much no redeeming aspects at all throughout, except for an interesting premise. While this move does get a low rating I would almost recommend watching it so that you can experience how cheesy and crappy this flick actually is. However, if you hate it don't come complaining to me...you've been warned.

• Nov 04, 2009

Very campy and improbable to the point of being a comedy. Of course, that's why I watched it on Halloween night.

• Feb 24, 2009

I honestly have no idea what to say about this. Some official in some country is almost dead so some scientists plan to transplant his brain into the body of some random dude that may have been caught after breaking into some random gal's apartment. Barring how stupid this is, the team obliges and then things go wrong and the brain ends up in the body of Gor, a lumbering sidekick to the mad scientist who is horribly disfigured thanks to a hillbilly battery acid accident from a few years back. Gor snaps, doctors are killed, a midget dressed to golf keeps a random girl in a dungeon (not very well, I might add), people have car chases and rooftop fights and then a twist ending shows up to attempt to redeem what very little value this trainwreck may have had. If my review sounds messy, chalk it up to me following the lead of this movie. The plot jumps all over the map, production values are non-existent (exhibit A can be Gor's facial scarring/plaster sample) and it moves with the finesse of a someone trying to drive a fork-lift in a snowstorm (the big shootout at the end would be a total failure if not for the sheer randomness of our doctor's "hard mileage" girlfriend).

• Dec 13, 2008

At least Angelo Rossito (from "Freaks") was still getting work...pity it was this kind of work.