Reviews

• Oct 22, 2015

Awesome film with great actors... Props to the director!

Awesome film with great actors... Props to the director!

• Aug 09, 2015

Not only was it thoroughly entertaining The Creep Behind the Camera had an excellent charm to it.

• Aug 09, 2015

Top notch filmmaking! Pretty unconventional and a bit hard to follow here and there, but it all comes together with a sardonic payoff. I would definitely recommend.

• Aug 09, 2015

This film is a must see. I was quite surprised as to how this film took on an almost new genre of film making. The Creep Behind The Camera was not a documentary or a re- enactment of real life events, but a combination of both. There were interviews with real people who actually experienced the terror of Vic Savage/Art Nelson and also well placed areas where they showed the story unfolding before your eyes. The craziest part is that this film tells a true story! It's not exaggerated and that makes this film so much better! There were definitely parts where I could not believe this story actually happened... however, the further you dive into this movie, the stranger and stranger this true story of the creep behind the camera gets. Trust me guys, this is one you are gonna wanna check out!!!

• Aug 09, 2015

This was an amazing film! It took on an original angle at the MST3K favorite "the creeping terror!" The Creep Behind The Camera is a cleverly thought out and well shot film about Art Nelson aka Vic Savage aka the creep behind the camera! It's a true story about the making of the creeping terror and it is almost too insane to believe! I can't believe everything that happened in this film is true! I was sitting on the edge of my seat through the majority of the movie because the story continues to get weirder and weirder as the film progresses! Vic Savage really is a bad guy in this film! Amazing acting by both Josh Phillips and Jodi Lynn Thomas. This one is a must see guys and gals!!!

• Aug 07, 2015

Very intertaining! It was fun to see how crappy horror movies back in the 60s like The Creeping Terror actually made it to film, and the back story about the slimy director conning everybody to be in it. Especially liked the cutaways to the interviews of the actual people involved in making the original film. Gave it a nice documentary feel. Solid acting and great photography and sound... even if it's not a multi-million dollar budget movie. If you are a fan of "bad" horror movies, you'll definitely have to watch this movie! Makes me want to watch The Creeping Terror again (if I can even find it!) with new eyes this time! Loved the last scene with the Bee Gee's song... "I started a joke"! (I won't spoil it for you)

• Aug 07, 2015

Man... I loved this movie! It took me a little while to figure out where was going (but not long) and I was hooked. Jodi Lynn Thomas is DAMN cute!! Very slick... I wonder about the filmmakers on this one. It seems obscure but it's grade A on the production value. STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!

• Aug 06, 2015

Such a great movie!!! I laughed, I cried, and I wanted to see more. Josh Phillips and Jodi Lynn Thomas are spectacular! This is this summer's must-see flick!