The Crew (Braqueurs) Reviews

• Mar 13, 2020

A pretty straightforward film. 'The Crew' starts off intriguing, as we meet Yanis, Eric & Co. to get a gist of what they're about. Then comes the big event, which precedes the finale. As mentioned, it's straight to the point - not much character development etc. It all becomes a bit too predictable, with the ending concluding a little open-ended. A few other things slightly bugged me, like when the big things go down the roads are empty - made the world, at those points, feel empty. In conclusion, it's an average film - not terrible, not great. The second act is the standout part. Sami Bouajila is the star of this, though props to Guillaume Gouix too.

• Dec 24, 2019

The acting, storyline is sooooo bad if I could give it a minus zero I would. Super poor acting and story.

• Dec 14, 2019

This movie was terrible. First off, the English dubbing was awful (yeah Frenchmen, I can tell. I'm not stupid) and therefore, the voice acting was atrocious. Get actors who speak English or don't dub, pick one. There were a lot of camera shots that didn't serve a purpose or make any sense.

• Sep 21, 2019

Cant tell whats going on

Cant tell whats going on

• Aug 12, 2019

Para Pasar el rato,podria haber sido mejor 6/10

Para Pasar el rato,podria haber sido mejor 6/10

• Mar 24, 2019

Gritty. Lean. A little more realistic than Heat. Good.

Gritty. Lean. A little more realistic than Heat. Good.

• Feb 10, 2019

senseless convoy robbing violence.

senseless convoy robbing violence.