The Crocodile Hunter: Collision Course Reviews

• Oct 02, 2019

Literally the best movie this century.

Literally the best movie this century.

• May 04, 2019

While Steve Irwin is, was, and always will be effortlessly entertaining to watch, I still question why a dumb spy subplot was shoved into the film. I'll just stick to watching his shows.

• Feb 16, 2019

Was a favorite as a kid. I still love the Irwins. It's true the story is straight up terrible reminds me a bit of Home Alone meets Agent Cody Banks in the outback staring the Irwins. However I love Steve's energy and the story is so bad it's funny. The idea of Steve and Terri being international spies is really funny. The main idea is to get people interested in the Irwins, the zoo and then there message of conservation. It does that just fine. Still not as good as I remember it as a child.

• Apr 08, 2018

This movie made me throw up in my spine

This movie made me throw up in my spine

• Nov 25, 2016

A childhood classic.

A childhood classic.

• Oct 12, 2015

Steve Irwin was the greatest man that ever existed.

Steve Irwin was the greatest man that ever existed.

• May 31, 2015

I couldn't stand to watch more than five minutes. Steve Irwin was a legend, and I feel this obnoxious fiction mocks that.

• Mar 28, 2015

A very long episode of the tv show with a spy story wrapped around it. RIP Steve...

• May 11, 2014

Saw it as a kid rewatched recently still awesome R.I.P. Steve Irwin gone but not forgotten

• Mar 19, 2014