The Culling Reviews

• Feb 07, 2021

Awful. Just awful. Poor script, awful characters, weak story. How do these APALLING films get made?

• May 13, 2019

• Sep 29, 2017

Just really terrible.

Just really terrible.

• Feb 16, 2017

There's a fair amount of unrealised potential in this one.

There's a fair amount of unrealised potential in this one.

• Feb 12, 2017

truly awful horror film. five college friends battle supernatural forces at a strange farmhouse.

• Feb 06, 2017

Seen better acting in an 6 year old childs nativity. Story lines rubbish also.

Seen better acting in an 6 year old childs nativity. Story lines rubbish also.

• Mar 13, 2016

slow moving, only scary because it wouldn't end.... 5 friends.... blah blah blah.... die one at a time until the popcorn runs out

• Jan 30, 2016

Horrible! Was there a plot? Or any horror?

Horrible! Was there a plot? Or any horror?

• Dec 28, 2015

Watch out for random lost little girls near a restaurant that's closed in the middle of nowhere. Just call the police and let them handle it.