The Curse of Sleeping Beauty Reviews

• Sep 12, 2019

It was bad enough, but what the hell was that ending ?

It was bad enough, but what the hell was that ending ?

• Aug 05, 2019

It is a boring movie.

It is a boring movie.

• Jul 29, 2019

This was better than I had anticipated, but the ending really kills it for me.

This was better than I had anticipated, but the ending really kills it for me.

• Feb 21, 2019

Total rubbish! 2/3 of the movie just drags on, repeating itself over and over, while featuring a few cheap "scares", and then, once the characters decide to take action, it all wraps up too quickly. Throw in an inevitable (and predictable) plot twist, and by the end of it, you are wondering just what the hell happened, it just ends abruptly. It takes skill to imply that there should be a sequel, it shouldn't just be thrown in your face in the manner of "...and we'll be back with part two, next" Terrible storytelling, mediocre acting and direction, cliche poses... et cetera...

• Dec 06, 2018

It ended on a cliff hanger very scary but could've gotten more stars if there was no cliff hanger hey if they made a sequel to get rid of the cliff hanger I'll bump it up not to the full extent because I have to pay for another movie just to see how it ends but it's better than nothing

• Aug 16, 2018

Really well done effects and very tasteful horror. The plot has a lot of potential. My only true complaint is that it ended without a real ending. I want to see the rest of the plot play out. Hopefully they will come out with a sequel.

• Aug 05, 2018

Watch it on Netflix, not the typical princess movie (huge Disney fan here as well as someone that loves the grim tales!) this was a perfect chance of pace.

• Jul 08, 2018

Storyline was good but lscking follow through. Not enough budget possibly was the movies left you scratching your head. If this were a TV series the end would have been a great series ender Too many questions left to really understand it or appreciate the movie. Just lacking all around. However I will never look at mannequins the same.

• Jun 27, 2018

Really bad sound. The actor mumbled all the way through. I normally don't give a bad review because well acting is a hard gig. But this could have been better.

• Jun 10, 2018

Nice costumes? Right away, felt like watching Grimm knock off with lesser lighting. Interesting premise but right away one knows "bad" is good and pretty girl is evil. Throw in a nod to Dr.Who's angels and yahtzee, creepy mannequins walking. At least they didn't drag it past evil unleashed and left us hanging...