The Cutting Edge: Fire & Ice Reviews

• Jan 31, 2019

Look, this is a perfectly good story by itself. It is a cutsy romcom with a skating gimick, and it isn't poorly done, but it is like the 8th retread with EXACTLY the same plot. If you have never seen a Cutting Edge movie, go ahead and watch. If you HAVE seen one before - don't bother - you basically have seen this one.

• Dec 31, 2013

The fourth installment in the series that mixes sports and romance. This is the second TV movie (as opposed to the first, which hit theaters and the second, which was straight to DVD). Francia Raisa gives an honest portrayal of a charming, lovely and lonely ex-figure skating champion not quite ready to give up on competing. These movies have a sameness to them that is comforting instead of monotonous. I quite enjoy them, as I did this one.

• Jan 09, 2012

ice skater and speed skater continue the story of boy meets girl with ice skates and the importance of team trust. Just think this began in 1992 ;0 nice story but seriously do all the cutting edge stories have to end the same way i mean you know just when their going to say i love you and just when their going to decide to do the dangerous trick. The only time it was different was TCE2 when the jump was impromptu . Also does the ending always have to be so abrupt. Other than that I had fun. it was really cool.

• Dec 19, 2011

una excelnte pelicula me gusto mucho.

una excelnte pelicula me gusto mucho.

• Apr 06, 2011

I was extraordinarily happy to find a fourth installment of these movies. This is the quality I wish for all made for tv movies. This movie finds us with a banned speed skater looking to keep his sponsors and an ice skater without a partner for Nationals. Fire and Ice is less about the back story of the skaters and more about the skating and it keeps the romance alive.

• Mar 17, 2011

These american stories are always the same. Nothing special.

These american stories are always the same. Nothing special.

• Dec 19, 2010

I wish they would continue the series.

I wish they would continue the series.

• Nov 21, 2010

Fulfils all you can expect from a made for tv movie. But it does have some pretty awesome figure skating in it which kind of makes it worthwhile