Limitless Reviews

• 5d ago

One of the best things they do in this movie is when they change the coloring and brightness of the scenes when someone does take the NZT pill. The story makes sense for the most part. Very tightly shot. I loved a lot of things in this movie. Its a movie that most people should own.

• Jun 17, 2019

Decently entertaining. If you think this movie was bad, you should totally watch 'Lucy' which has got comparable critic ratings as this movie. It'll make you appreciate this movie a whole lot more.

• Jun 16, 2019

inspired by nootropics

inspired by nootropics

• Jun 09, 2019

Love it. Great concept. Well acted and well written.

Love it. Great concept. Well acted and well written.

• May 28, 2019

Enjoyed watching the movie, it's unique storyline and great acting make for a 1 of a kind movie that you can walk away from wondering what you'd do if you had the "limitless" pill.

• May 24, 2019

This is creative storytelling. This is the kind of movie that you watch and just get lost in the story, you get so enamored with everything that is happening that once it's over you start researching. It's honestly the kind of movie that when I watch it makes me want to be a better person, to strive for more, and it does it in a way that is fresh and that feels great. I will say that there are a few moments that semi-date it (primarily the CGI moments) but aside from that the story is just riveting and enthralling. It would go on my list as a must watch for anyone that wants to write, produce, etc. It's just phenomenal. Will definitely watch it again.

• May 18, 2019

This is angret movie, need to be released in 4k now!!

This is angret movie, need to be released in 4k now!!

• May 16, 2019

Better than you think. One of the most underrated movies of all-time.

Better than you think. One of the most underrated movies of all-time.

• May 15, 2019

Watched this movie three nights in a row the first time I saw it

Watched this movie three nights in a row the first time I saw it

• Mar 11, 2019

Until the ending, it’s a brilliant script, a brilliant idea and Bradley Cooper carrying it in three different ways.