The Dark Knight - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Dark Knight Reviews

December 27, 2016
The dark Knight is probably one of the best superhero movies ever made, in my opinion everything about this movie is great this is probably Christopher Nolan's best movie ever, The dark Knight has been said to be one of the greatest movies ever made her along with the one of the greatest trilogies ever made since there isn't much competition
December 25, 2016
I am so glad Warner Bros had made the best D.C. Movie ever!
December 24, 2016
Best Superhero Movie Ever
December 23, 2016
One of the best films ever made. "The Dark Knight" is flawless throughout, never disappointed for a second.
½ December 23, 2016
Loved it .. best performance by Heath ledger!
December 21, 2016
The late great Heath Ledger was a spectacularly crazy as the Joker. He's on par with Cesar Romero, Jack Nicholson, and Mark Hamill in portraying the Clown Prince of Crime and the most iconic enemy of the Worlds Greatest Detective.
December 20, 2016
one of my all time fav movies a classi
December 19, 2016
A+ Best Sequel ever and best movie ever. And the best part is you don't have to watch the first one to understand this movie!
December 18, 2016
One of the best movies I have ever seen...only the Star Wars saga can top this movie...well for now anyway...
December 18, 2016
Darkknight brings the level high in Dc universe. Its complex, unforgettable, dark, and has a great script. Christian bale is a perfect batman, and Heath ledger is the best joker.
December 17, 2016
One of the greatest films of all time - dark, thrilling, creepy and giving Christopher Nolan's trilogy an entirely different reputation, The Dark Knight is no child's play, proving comic book films can step into an adult word of crime and violence. The A-list cast is absolutely outstanding, especially the late Heath Ledger as The Joker, with the action brutal and relentless, whilst entertaining at the same time. A huge step up from Batman Begins, and also one of Christopher Nolan's finest films to date - right up there with the likes of Inception and The Prestige.
December 16, 2016
2016-12-16 SO long. Kind of predictable.
December 15, 2016
Everything a Batman movie needs, amazing action with a legendary villain. One of my all time favorites and a must see for any superhero fan. Breathtaking performance from Heath Ledger makes this movie so much better.
December 12, 2016
This movie is amazing. From Heath Ledger's acting to the darkness of the film.
December 11, 2016
Purely amazing with no flaws at all!
I know I can't be biased by the fact everyone always says it's amazing, but that is because it truly is. The joker, heath ledger, was jut pure genius. The character in general is the most compelling and complex thought aching in the back of your mind. The slight twist of "why so serious?" Just adds to the complexity and keeps you at the edge of your seat. In my opinion the joker in general is the best character ever created and deserves his own movie. Jared Leto had a hard time living up to the hype of Heath ledger and that's because he just wasn't as good. This movie deserves all good ratings and I have literally never met someone who didn't enjoy every aspect of the movie. I hope in future years someone can make another joker for the big screen as genuine and astonishing as Heath ledgers.
December 11, 2016
The Dark Knight Videos
THE BEST ONE BY FAR 5 STARE.
December 10, 2016
Arguably one of the greatest superhero movies put to film, along with Ledger's Joker which will undoubtedly be considered among the greatest characters in cinema.
December 5, 2016
I've come to realize that this movie is more than the sum of its parts. My issues with the back-heavy structure are outweighed by the excellence of everything else. It's truly an anomaly of film culture, an island of greatness in a sea of generic comic book movies.
December 4, 2016
The Dark Knight is the second installment of Nolans Batman movies, and has been universally praised. I will go ahead and say that The Dark Knight is the best movie ever made. I absolutely love everything about this film, the acting is amazing, Heath Ledger absolutely tears the screen in half in his role, upending amazing performances by Cristina Bale and Aaron Eckharts best acting performance in his lifetime so far in my opinion. The film isn't so much an action movie as it is a drama, a crime drama more specifically, with some amazing action scenes. Nolan moves the camera in such great ways that the camerawork alone is what makes some of the scenes, combined with Ledgers Joker in the same scene, it's about as great as one can imagine a Nolan movie being. There are so many different themes in this film, and they all are fully realized and make the movie even better because of it. Great dialogue is in here as well, this is especially obvious in the interrogation scene with the Joker and Batman in a battle of wits, which arguably is more fascinating than their physical combat that is in the final scenes. It will always be a tragedy that Ledger died shortly after this movie was shot, only leaving audiences to imagine what could have been if he was available for more films. The Dark Knight is truly the best film ever made, and will stand as a pillar of greatness forever in cinema
December 3, 2016
possibly the best movie i have ever seen