The Dark Knight Rises - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Dark Knight Rises Reviews

½ August 16, 2016
It may not be as good as "The Dark Knight" but "The Dark Knight Rises" delivers on tons of great levels and is one of the most dramatic and one of the most best endings to a trilogy!! The story is told very well and the actors are wonderful. "The Dark Knight Rises" is one of the best superhero films to date. Nolan gives us a modern realistic take on Batman. The Dark Knight Rises is more of a Bruce Wayne story, instead of a BatMan story. From the fights, to the story, this is a film that I will never get tired of watching. I loved it!!!!
½ August 14, 2016
A grand finale to an epic trilogy, filled with emotional weight and a thrilling feel throughout. I've learned to forgive this film's problems because most of the problems deal with Batman's character for me as a fan boy, but this is Nolan's Batman, so if his Batman needed to take a break sure I'm okay with that (now).
½ August 13, 2016
How do u top "The Dark Knight"? The answer is... You don't! But I think Christopher Nolan came as close as possible!

To top off the greatest Comic Book Film Trilogy of all time, without Heath Ledger, Nolan had to call in Big Bad Bane, one of The Dark Knight's oldest enemies, and it made one very badass movie, Christian Bale is as good as always, and I just do not think they could have done a better job to end "The Dark Knight Trilogy".
½ August 11, 2016
It hit all the right notes and was a fitting end. I loved it. Brilliant.
August 11, 2016
A great film by itself, but pales in comparison to the dark knight
August 10, 2016
Whatever good The Dark Knight gave us this quickly brings us back down. Visually, Bane is a treat...however that's where it ends.
You can tell that Nolan et al were over the franchise by this point.
August 9, 2016
Absolutely loved this movie when it came out and saw it multiple times. The final installment of Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy delivered on every level. The only reason it doesn't have five stars in my book is all the plot holes that somewhat plague the film these days, but other than that it gives us Batman at his very best.
½ August 8, 2016
The Dark Knight Rises is the ending to Christopher Nolan's trilogy, the plot was good and the action was decent but some of the plot points were a bit messy.
½ August 7, 2016
Gotham's Reckoning
The Dark Knight Rises is the final entry into Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy and it delivers all the way it's by far the best film in the trilogy in terms of story in terms of villain The Joker is still the best but Bane is still a cold-hearted Killer who pushes Batman to the top of his mental and physically abilities making this broken hero go through a journey to RISE and save Gotham from totally chaos and destruction

If you have not seen The Dark Knight Rises I highly suggest seeing it but make sur you watch Batman Begins and The Dark Knight first
August 7, 2016
An epic story and a wonderful mastering end to the Best Trilogy ever created in history of comic book movies..This is an epic end tale and an epic end tothe Nolan's version of the Caped Crusuader..
August 7, 2016
A fantastic end to the Christopher Nolan batman trilogy, Bane is an excellent villain, worth a watch.
August 7, 2016
Not as good as the dark knight but still a spectacular ending to the dark knight trilogy.
½ August 6, 2016
It seems like Chris Nolan saw The Avengers and said ''ok we need action this time or we fail!''
August 5, 2016
Good movie, tough to follow after The Dark Knight, has some flaws but still good movie, worst of trilogy though
½ August 5, 2016
Way to drop the ball Nolan.
Continues the legend of Nolan
August 5, 2016
Worst end to an amazing saga ever... end of story.
August 5, 2016
not as good as TDK but ok
August 5, 2016
The final conclusion to the Dark Knight trilogy. Its story tells it very well with action and emotion. Though not better than The Dark Knight, it's a film you should definitely watch.
½ August 5, 2016
Great Movie. But I hated Bane's voice. Although it didn't take too much away from the great movie. Still not as great as The Dark Knight