The Dead Don't Die Reviews

• 20h ago

I like it so so so so so so much

I like it so so so so so so much

• 23h ago

why didn't my grandma come back?

why didn't my grandma come back?

• 1d ago

SPOILER ALERT! Basically this is an End of the World scenario with two messages: Oil fracking is really bad and a tired old message: mindless comsumerism will be the downfall of society. The fourth wall stuff was entertaining, the embalmer character was entertaining but totally unecessary. Cool hot teenager factor seemed inconsequential and unecessary to the plot. This was like Stranger Things first season--didnt make alot of sense and the plot was weak and obvious. Best I can give it is 3 stars.

• 1d ago

Honestly, only went because Adam Driver was in it, and I think he’s brilliant. This movie was hilarious and “out there,” but if you love odd and quirky films that break fourth wall, this is the movie for you! Gave 3 stars because it was one of those films you could watch while on your phone/doing other work.

• 2d ago

Such a waste! Waste of a fun premise, waste of a good cast, and a waste of your time.

• 2d ago

I think it was trying for camp but it was just boring.

I think it was trying for camp but it was just boring.

• 2d ago

Hilariously dry dialogue delivered perfectly by one of my favourite cast lineups ever. The whole thing is gorgeously shot and feels like a weird, slow, but very enjoyable dream.

• 3d ago

Feels like an attempt to recreate the charm and humour of Shaun Of The Dead but made by someone who thought they were too clever to make a zombie film.

• Jennifer
    3d ago

I genuinely can’t think of a worse movie, crap production. It makes Z Nation look like a high end show. Why are these actors in it?! Waste of talent. I want my two hours back.

• 3d ago

A clever movie that makes fun of itself. Terrific cast.

A clever movie that makes fun of itself. Terrific cast.