The Devil Wears Prada - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Devil Wears Prada Reviews

Page 3 of 1945
½ November 6, 2015
Extremely enjoyable picture. It's a great fun to watch the acting of these 3 wonderful actresses: Streep, Hathaway and Blunt.
October 27, 2015
Take this show off HBO it has been on long enough.
September 27, 2015
It's a chick flick, but a watchable one.
September 18, 2015
A perfectly casted, thoroughly enjoyable film with plenty of laugh out loud moments.
½ September 17, 2015
I was surprised Hathaway held her own opposite Streep but she does in this witty dark comedy.
½ August 18, 2015
This movie is the one that launched Meryl Streep into the Hollywood elite and showed the world just how talented she really is. Streep plays Miranda Priestly to perfection and Anne Hathaway isn't a slouch either in the role of Andy Sachs. The two have such great chemistry together and Andy's arch throughout the whole movie from rejecting everything Runway stands for to becoming completely absorbed in it to the realization that it would eventually cost her everything she valued is thoroughly satisfying. This film is almost on constant repeat on television and that's because this is one of those films which is a touchstone for the actors involved and will always be seen as one of the highs of their careers.
½ July 27, 2015
Meryl Streep is deliciously ruthless and mesmerisingly effective in this fun and perceptive look at the New York City fashion industry. Anne Hathaway carries her own as well.
July 27, 2015
Best movie I ever seen next to Devils Pond ???
July 11, 2015
Emily Blunt and Meryl Streep are brilliant ?????
July 6, 2015
A very witty film, great acting, and Meryl Streep is the witch of the film. The film was interesting enough to stay watching it.
July 3, 2015
Maybe I'm a little tipsy because I'm thinking The Devil Wears Prada is a great movie. But Andy should have kept working for Miranda Priestly. Nate is a sad excuse for a boyfriend and this movie is a great representation of the glass ceiling. The ending is disappointing.
June 29, 2015
Girl gets enviable job with demanding boss. Girl grows distant from mediocre friends and sulking man-child boyfriend. Girl begins to fall in favor with boss, but also gets dumped. Girl ditches job, goes back to iffy relationship. The only satisfying aspect of this ending is that she gets a job in journalism. Great performances from Anne Hathaway and Meryl Streep, but a hackneyed message that ends up backfiring.
June 22, 2015
Only so so entertainment, I was quite bored with it about 45 minutes in. I only really liked the acting...
½ June 19, 2015
A sparkling film and Miranda Priestly sets the screen on fire every time she appears. I wish there were more fashion-based commercial movies like this one.
June 19, 2015
Cute but predictable, look inside world of fashion
June 12, 2015
Witty with its laughs and finding the right balance of satire in the fashion industry, The Devil Wear Prada has Anne Hathaway devoted in her lead role and Meryl Streep lending a surprising level of complexity to her title character.
June 2, 2015
Not really what I'm into, but still good.
½ May 31, 2015
Emily blunt gets run over by a car, best bit.
May 16, 2015
"The Devil Wears Prada" is a thoroughly enjoyable film with many quotable lines for the inner b!tch. Although it may not be particularly impressive from the perspective of script, character development or insight, for my money, the film features Meryl Streep's most enjoyable role as a shallow, Machiavellian ice queen. Brava, Meryl! Brava!
May 16, 2015
Great movie. At first i didn't think that i would like it but it surprised me a lot. The trio Anne-Emily-Meryl was outstanding and made the movie soo much fun to watch.
Page 3 of 1945